The Road Home

The Road Home
There is no place like home.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Beautiful America

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. Frank here.

There have been times that I have criticized our government harshly, and there is good reason for that. It appears that no one, or almost no one, can get anything productive done in Washington D.C., and for that matter, most state capitals. But, occasionally, you see a star that shines brighter than others, and that star represents the high quality of our American culture. It's easy to criticize government, but sometimes it's difficult to see the good that is going on around us.


A friend sent me a link to this video, and I would appreciate it if you would take the time out of your schedule to watch this short presentation. Watching this video still gives me hope for the American dream. Enjoy. 
And may God be with you.

We'll talk more later. Frank

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! That made my day. Jumpin' juniper, that's a big flag and pole.

    Just Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Me,

      Yep, it is a big flag and it is a beautiful flag. I'm certainly glad that some folks still appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

      Frank

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Frank - what a moving tribute! Thank you for sharing this with me today. You are right about the government. If they would just LISTEN to the citizens, our country could be so much better! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vickie,

      Thanks for the comment. I don't see our government changing their ways any time soon. But, I still enjoy seeing our flag wave. Thank you.

      Frank

      Delete