The Road Home

The Road Home
There is no place like home.

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

It's been an interesting year, hasn't it boys and girls? We still have a few more days left in this year. And............. it might get a whole lot more interesting before the end of the year. Not to mention early next year.

All of you are aware that this is not going to be peaceful, no matter how much we pray for peace on earth. There is not going to be peace. That festive color of red and green? The green will be laid over caskets and the red will be blood running in the streets.

I'm sorry. It sounds a tad bit morbid, doesn't it? We have lost our country. Even if President Trump wins the election, do you really think these people are going to quit and go home? They have been systematically trying to overthrow our government for years. It is blatant in our face now. Our vote means nothing. The courts at all levels, including the Supreme Court, are corrupt. Local governments, state governments and our federal government are corrupt. 

Now it is in our face everyday. They don't care. One small example. You can go to a drive in theater on a Saturday night and watch a movie, but you can't go to that same drive in theater on Sunday morning and participate in the religion of your choice.

If you have not wrapped your head around what is going on yet, then I don't know what to say. Many venues have been talking about what is here now, and they have been talking about it for years, what is coming. Boys and girls, you better not pout, you better not cry. You have been warned for years. 

Does this sound like doom and gloom? Well, yea, it does. Because it is. I live in southeastern Oklahoma, one of the most conservative places on the planet. We are surrounded in every direction by conservative. I thank God everyday for the many gifts that He has given Fern and I. 

I hope you have food, water, protection.  I hope you have a plan. If you truly believe that this thing will pass or get better, then you are not in touch with reality. Sorry.

We haven't had much to say lately. What is there to say? All news sources lie. All of them. For the most part, that includes conservative news sources. 

Today, here, the sun is shining, we have a mild breeze out of the north, the temperature will get up to about 45*. It is just a beautiful day. For that, I am thankful. 

Fern & I hope that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. Celebrate the holidays however you choose. You can still do that for the most part. There are some places you can't worship or gather, but that's your choice. You're the one that made the choice to be where you are.

Our 1st & 2nd Amendments are under a brutal attack.  

There is just not much left to say. Keep your head down. Please be sober. Pay attention. Avoid crowds. Hopefully, we will all weather this thing, because when it rains on you, it rains on me.

I didn't mention COVID. You're going to have to formulate your own thoughts on that one. People die everyday and they have for a long, long time now. 

Either way, I look forward to what's coming. My flag is still blowing in the breeze. The church down the road still has their cross up. 

I know that hope is a poor strategy, but I hope to live my time on earth as peaceful as possible, and I hope that you do, too.

Merry Christmas all. May God and Peace be with you.

We'll talk more later,  Frank 

 

 

26 comments:

  1. My heart felt thanks to the two of you for speaking the truth. And for continuing to blog and be a presence here on the internet.

    I hope you have a joyous celebration and very Merry Christmas.
    SJ in Vancouver BC Canada (still)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, SJ. Truth is a rare commodity. Cherish it.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. Never have I felt the spirit of God so deeply as now. He is who keeps me believing that somehow, some way, sometime good will prevail here on Earth. If not for Him, hope is lost. I fear we will endure great suffering in our remaining years. I don't think any amount of preparedness will keep that from happening. I pray for his strength.
    I hope we find peace among ourselves, that evil doers reap their just rewards, and that God has mercy on us all. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I agree. We will all come to endure great suffering, regardless of how prepared we are.

      Fern

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to both of you and God's blessing in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am deeply grateful for your site and I wish you both (and your readers) a blessed Christmas. I pray every day for a veil of protection over all the Christians and conservative-minded peoples of this great country of ours. I have been trying to wake up loved ones, and anyone else I think might listen, for years now. For the most part they dismiss me or outright call me "paranoid". All that is left for me now is to pray for these people. I do believe there is power in prayer. I pray for protection over our President, First Lady and their families, as I know they are all in grave danger. I also pray for continued protection and discernment for myself. This "vaccine" (bio weapon) has me very concerned. I fear I will see many people I know and care for succumb to the genetic altering effects. I continue to try and convince people of the dangers in taking it. I believe it is the opening act to the coming mark of the beast. We all need to prepare for an alternate economy when we are shut out of this current one (for not taking the vaccine/digital mark).
    God bless you all from the Pacific NW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, put. Don't take the vaccine. Quit trying to convince people. Use your time elsewhere. Prayer is always good.

      I have deep concerns about altering my RNA, ultimately affecting my DNA.

      Thank you for the comment, Frank

      Delete
  5. Frank~ I hope this day finds both Fern and you well. I agree with your summation. There are many that will always keep the Faith. There are others who sold their souls and damned their houses. They need to confess, repent and atone. The Lord will let them know when it is enough. Many have forgotten the First Law. Do Not Get on the Wrong Side of God. It does not end well. Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Red. I guess the next big day is 01/06/21. We are experiencing a Constitutional crisis along with Treason at the highest levels. Either way, this is not going to work out well.

      Don't get on the bus, Frank

      Delete
  6. Our best to you and Fern!! Thank you for being brutally honest!! God wins intheend whatever our outcome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.E. it's going to be brutal either way. This thing is coming apart. Be ready.

      Frank

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas, Frank and Fern, and to all of the 'family' who meet here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frank and Fern,
    Your post is dead on!! Nothing more to add from central OK. Merry Christmas to you both. Stay warm, and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thank God every day for those who are not afraid to speak the truth. There are so few left, but I know whenever I come here, it is truth I will find.

    I can not predict what will happen in the near future. But I do know that the evil ones have slithered out of hiding and are sitting right out there on the front porch, secure in the belief that they have won.

    Even so, I still have hope. I know that whatever happens, things are about to get really ugly. But I also know who is in charge. And it is the birth of His Son that we celebrate in this season.

    May you stay safe. May you be well. And may you continue to fight the good fight along with those of us who still believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki.

      I never thought I would see this in my life time. I have been preparing for this for more than 40 years and it's here. It is genuinely here.

      No one knows the future. I just really don't know anymore.

      Take care, Frank

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your honest, truthful posts. I look forward to each one.
    I wish you both the best in whatever comes.
    Merry Christmas and (hopefully) a happy new year.

    If you don't like today, you ain't gonna like tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For what it’s worth, I read recently somewhere that Patriots before the Revolutionary War met in churches and taverns to plan their independence. Is that why the cities and towns run by The Dems want to keep them closed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas! I have been trying to be very mindful of every single "luxury" we currently enjoy, simple things like a warm, clean bed, hot showers, and having enough food to eat. I spent yesterday focusing on what may be our last (mostly) peaceful Christmas. I was not depressed, but I was very aware that next Christmas may look very different! Meanwhile, I am spending a lot of time in prayer and listening to worship songs -- our God is good and will always be there for us! I feel blessed to have so many like minded friends, both in person and online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sbrgirl, Fern & I are currently reading a book about rural life in Colorado around 1906. For the most part, these folks had a pretty good life. They were happy and they worked their fingers to the bone every day of their life. But that was the way it was then.

      I catch myself complaining more often than I would like, but when I was a young boy around 1955, my grandmother still had an outhouse, we bathed in a wash tub and the water came from a hand pump.

      Relatively speaking, we are all soft. Times are about to get real hard.

      Frank


      Delete
  13. I have been called "deplorable" by one who would be queen. I've been called xenophobe, homophobe, and racist for voting for the man who defeated her. My own mom calls me a "discontent" for seeing what I see and saying something about it. I have watched "truth" take a back seat to "ratings" on both Left and Right-leaning "news outlets." I've watched our Supreme Court cave to the Left, knowing that if it DID ITS JOB, it would blow the lid off "the swamp."

    This isn't depression talking. This isn't "gloom and doom" talking. This is seeing what's right in front of me, and saying something about it. There is no coming back from this. The party that slandered, character-assassinated, burned, and looted itself into power is now calling for "unity..." Uhhh... NO. I will NOT comply. You folks shouldn't either. Be ready for what's coming, because it is INDEED coming...

    May God be with all of you as we enter "this challenging time..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Pete. I'm sorry you are a deplorable, welcome to the club.

      Yes, it is INDEED coming. I would guess in less than 30 days. You are right. It is INDEED coming.

      I wonder what the message is from Nashville?

      Take care, Frank

      Delete
  14. Merry Christmas to you Frank & Fern! I re-read Luke's Gospel beginning for Christmas, and ended with Psalm 144, looks to be the sign of the coming times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ozark Redneck. The next few days will be interesting.

      Frank

      Delete
  15. Love your blog, have been reading for a good while now. Your words are very wise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with your forecasts. I think you're particularly correct about violence, because it seems that some on the left want it in order to justify crackdowns that are coming.

    I'm also in a pretty red area; my county voted over 80% for Trump. I may not have to deal with rioters in my front yard, but that won't insulate me very much. I'm just going to try to do what I can with what I have--and I'm thankful that I have a home waiting for me in a better place.

    ReplyDelete