The time has also come for us to say farewell. The condition of our world is such that, if you've been reading here long, you know our efforts are focused on completing projects that will hopefully make our lives a little easier when the collapse occurs. Time is precious and there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish the things we see as imperative to our survival. Thus, this will be our last article for the foreseeable future.
We have long been fans of Jeremiah Johnson and wanted to share this clip with you.
It does seem like far, the distance we've come and the amazing amount we have learned since starting this blog. The knowledge and experience shared by readers has enriched our lives in innumerable ways. As you watch Jeremiah and see the facial expressions caused by the difficulty of survival, know too, this is coming to all of us. The challenges that await us are unknown, but the sure knowledge of their arrival is clear.
We encourage you to apply the final touches to your preparations. The events unfolding in the world appear to be creating the perfect storm. How that storm will come crashing down around us, we do not know, but it is no longer way out there on the horizon, it is at the door. The wind is blowing in our faces, bringing with it the still small voice of warning which gets louder everyday. Time is short, get everything accomplished that is in your power.
What thoughts can we leave you with in parting?
- Pay attention and be vigilant.
- Don't be distracted by things that are not important.
- Sift through all the fakery of the world and focus on what is important, not what others tell you is important.
- Hold your family close and prepare them for what is coming.
- Mental preparation is the most important part of your preps.
- The will to survive can overcome many seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
- Avoid crowds.
- Always remember, humor is the essence of survival.
- Don't get on the bus, or the truck.
- Ask God for direction and inspiration.
We pray that God will bless and keep each one of you in the coming days, that He will give you strength and guidance. We pray that you will Fare Well.
From the humble hearts of,
Frank & Fern